Instructions for Oral Presenters
There will be a 15 minute time slot for each
oral presentation in parallel sessions. Each
presentation should be no longer than 13
minutes, allowing 3-min for discussion and
changing presenters. Please make sure your
presentation stays within the given time frame!
The chairs of each session will be asked to keep
a strict time in order to allow the audience to
switch rooms between sessions.
▪ Keynote talks comprise 45 min.
▪ The conference rooms are equipped with a Windows computer for PowerPoint Presentations and a pointer. You are not recommended to use your own computers.
▪ There will be no macOS based computers. Please make sure that your PowerPoint presentation could be running on the Windows computer.
▪ All PowerPoint slides should preferably be in the 16:9 format instead of 4:3.
▪ To minimize potential incompatibilities between software versions, we recommend limited use of animation, use of common Windows fonts for text and symbol fonts for equations.
Instructions for ZOOM Presenters
On the day of the zoom recording session,
please make sure you are ready:
Quiet Environment: Please make sure that the room you are using is quiet (avoid disturbances such as phones ringing, dogs barking etc.) and try to ensure no one will interrupt you while you are recording.
Neutral background: Make sure to sit in front of a neutral background (white, uniformly colored wall, or similar, avoid bright backlight such as a window). Please do not use artificial background features.
Presentation Open: Please have your PowerPoint presentation open on your laptop/PC.
Join the Recording Session: At the time of your session recording, you are invited to enter the Zoom link that was sent to you, and meet a technician (virtually) who will guide you through the recording of your presentation.
Instructions for Posters